Do you have the proper licenses in BC?

As we continue with our frequently asked questions section of the blog, it's time for another common question we get asked here at Moloney Painting. That question is "Do you have the proper licenses in BC?" x My name is Caio Cesar Marcondes and I owner of Moloney Painting and will answer this question for you.
"Do you have the proper licenses in BC?" This is a great question as we're sure you want to hire a painter who has the proper licences to. Our last blog post answered the question how long we have been is business for. Not only do you want to find a licensed painting contractor in Victoria BC, but you also want to find an experienced one.
Moloney Painting is fully licensed to work within British Columbia. We have business licence for all of the local municipalities in Greater Victoria. We are up to date with our Workers Compensation ( our number is 465024). I encourage all to ensure before any anyone starts to work on your house to go on line and check that the contractor is up to date. Homeowners can be found liable if a worker injures himself on your property. All reputable companies comply with this.

Comments are closed.

Scroll to Top
Call Now Button